- 0 student
- 0 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 85 hour duration
• The Diploma for pre and primary teacher training course is appropriate for aspiring teachers, mothers and others who wish to groom children aged 2-12 or be a pre and primary teacher.
• Master in the advanced topics from the curriculum such as Educational Psychology or Evaluation, to equip yourself with the right skills to succeed as a pre and primary teacher.
• Benefit from Seekh’s globally recognised certificate to add value to your CV and get employed as a pre and primary teacher.
• Use the support available from the accomplished Seekh tutors, the online videos and the useful materials to conveniently complete the course.
• Diploma course is of 85 hours duration
• Maximum duration of the course is 8 months
• Course can also be completed in fast track mode
• Flexible course which can be pursued from any corner of the globe
• Course is available in both Online and Distance Modes
• Courses can be availed at a reasonable Price
• Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Development course which is of 80 hours duration equips the prospective teachers with the vital skills and techniques of teaching students aged 2-12 years can be completed in 8 months.
• The diploma course offers enough flexibility to the candidates who can pursue it from any part of the globe in either online mode or distance mode.
• Today’s teachers should be aware of the methodologies of how children learn and have a thorough idea of the various activities to develop their skills by providing a supportive learning environment.
• This proves the fact that teachers who are planning to be pre-primary teachers must undergo professional course in pre and primary teacher training because pre-primary education is considered a vital step in laying the foundation for all the future learning of a child.
The diploma course which has incorporated all the latest teaching methods and contemporary techniques can be availed at a reasonable course fee of Rs 10,800 for online course.( Plus 18%GST )
Candidates with basic computer skills and an internet connection can take up online course and the candidates who wish to receive hard copy study materials can opt for distance mode.
Diploma Course In early Childhood Education and Development
Importance of Early Childhood Education
Roles of teachers in Early Childhood Education
Pedagogies in Early Childhood Education
Explaining the pedagogy
Lesson Planning as per the Pedagogy
Assessment as per the pedagogy
Parent School Partnership
0.00 average based on 0 ratings